- A luxurious, inky purplish-black, elegant natural silk scarf, hand dyed with Myrobalan tannin and iron water, eco- printed with ghost-like autumn leaves from the shores of Lough Neagh.
- Hand crafted things carry little imperfections, which add to their unique character. These are not defects but a distinctive feature of their uniqueness.
- Made of: Habotai silk - Habotai is a soft and lightweight, shimmering material once used mainly for making silk kimonos. It is sheer and often has an ivory color in its natural state.
- Hemmed by hand with a rolled hem.
- Whether you like to wear it across the shoulders as a chic wrap or around the neck as a scarf, this stunning one-of-a-kind scarf is bound to make a statement.
- It comes beautifully wrapped in my signature box.
Size: Width 45 cm x Length 150 cm (Approximate length)
Hand wash only at 30°C. Air dry in shade.
Do not tumble dry or machine wash
Autumn Equinox Silk Scarf
£75.00 Regular Price