A pack of 20 cards, 10 x 15 cm.
- This beautiful handmade cotton rag (Khadi) paper with rough cut edges has been hand dyed with natural dyes. Each batch undergoes a long processing time, preparing the paper with dye fixing solutions like soy milk, drying, preparing the dye bath, then soaking overnight, drying and pressing.
- They make elegant or shabby-chic invitations, gift cards, place cards, and add a touch of authenticity to whatever your project might be. You can only hand write on these or apply a touch of calligraphy for an outstanding look. The paper is too soft and thick for printers most likely.
- The paper has a lovely linen like texture, and it can be torn in half for smaller notes/cards.
- They look stunning tied with our silk ribbons
For larger quantities or different sizes (A4, A5), please email me. Please order in time, allowing a few weeks before your event due to the processing time and shipping times.
- We strive to provide accurate colour descriptions, however due to variations in the hand dyeing process as well as computer monitor colour displays, there may be slight variations between your bespoke paper card pack and those pictured in our sample photographs.
Rose Petal handmade paper cards