- A fabulous rose gold or coppery grey colour which seems to change its shade according to the intensity of the surrounding light, made of elegant natural silk, hand dyed with weld and madder, eco- printed with geranium, oca, radish flowers, cherry and eucalyptus leaves.
- Hand crafted things carry little imperfections, which add to their unique character. These are not defects but a distinctive feature of their uniqueness.
- Made of: Habotai silk - Habotai is a soft and lightweight, shimmering material once used mainly for making silk kimonos. It is sheer and often has an ivory color in its natural state.
- Hemmed by hand with a rolled hem.
- You can wear it across the shoulders as a chic throw or around the neck as a scarf, this stunning one-of-a-kind scarf is bound to stand out for all the right reasons. It complements any outfit.
- It comes beautifully wrapped in my signature box.
- Size: A generous size, Width 45 x Length 180 cm (Approximate length)
Hand wash only at 30°C. Air dry in shade.
Do not tumble dry or machine wash
Rose Gold & Copper Silk Scarf
£75.00 Regular Price