- An elegant coral pink scarf or shawl, made of handwoven golden mulberry silk, hand dyed with natural dyes and patterned using the Shibori folding technique to produce the delicate geometrical patterns in a fuchsia pink shade.
- Hand crafted things carry little imperfections, which add to their unique character. These are not defects but a distinctive feature of their uniqueness.
- You can wear it in many different ways, over the shoulders or around the neck, draped over an evening outfit or simply with any casual wear.
- Size: a generous 70 x 200 cm.
- The undyed silk has a golden colour, and the intricate weave on manual looms created a striped pattern in the fabric.
- Handwash only in luke warm water with a tiny amount of mild detergent for delicate fabrics.
Rhapsody in Pink Silk scarf
£65.00 Regular Price