- A shimmering antique pewter grey shade natural silk scarf, hand dyed with weld, eco- printed with the seed heads of grasses, plantain leaves and purple heuchera flowers, and bidens flowers which add a touch of gold specks through it. The plants also left an imprint of their delicate veins and texture on the silk which will remain even after ironing.
- Hand crafted things carry little imperfections, which add to their unique character. These are not defects but a distinctive feature of their uniqueness.
- Made of: Habotai silk - Habotai is a soft and lightweight, shimmering material once used mainly for making silk kimonos. It is sheer and often has an ivory color in its natural state.
- Hemmed by hand with a rolled hem.
- It comes beautifully wrapped in my signature box.
Whether you like to wear it across the shoulders as a chic throw or around the neck as a scarf, this stunning one-of-a-kind scarf is bound to catch the eye.
Size: Width 45 x Length 180 cm (Approximate length, may vary by 1 or 2 cm)
Hand wash only at 30°C. Air dry in shade.
Do not tumble dry or machine wash