- A large, luxurious shawl you can wrap yourself in, made of handwoven Eri silk or peace silk. It feels like woven wool rather than silky smooth because the silk is produced in a different way, leaving the silk moths to leave the cocoon before harvesting so the silk fibres are shorter, resulting in thicker silk.
- It is a heavier silk than traditional silks, it drapes beautifully. Has thermal qualities, keeping you warm in winter and cool in summer.
- It was dyed with Golden rod (Solidago) and eco-printed with deciduos woodland foliage.
- Size: 70 cm wide & 200 cm long.
- Wash at cool temperatures on a cycle for silk and wool. Air dry. Iron on silk setting.
- Do not tumble dry.
Handwoven peace silk scarf "Sage green & yellow"