- A Pashmina size, gorgeous teal colour Wool and Silk mix shawl, with splashes of moss green here and there, soft, delicate and rich, it drapes beautifully. Woven in a very subtle diamond weave. Hand-dyed with Weld (Reseda luteola) and Logwood (Haematoxylum campechianum).
- The hems at the ends are left unfinished for a free flow and softness. Sometimes one or two threads may shed. In that case pull out gently.
- Fabric: this is a blend of 50% Wool, 45% Modal and 5% Silk. Modal is an eco-friendly alternative to cotton. Does not pill. Brush gently with a baby brush if surface is less smooth after it's been washed and dried.
- Size: 70 cm x 200 cm
- A versatile fashion accessory, you can wear it in various ways, draped over your shoulders, knotted at the front or just folded, clasped with a broche, as part of your evening wear or casual wear, or as a scarf. It will complement any outfit.
- It comes beautifully wrapped in my signature box.
- Machine wash on a cycle for wool and silk with a pH neutral detergent for delicate fabrics. Air dry in shade.
- Do not tumble dry
Blue-green Scarf (Wool/Modal/Silk Blend)